Springtime and Coloured Condoms
We’re battling giant white-out blizzards and massive destructive floods! Is it the apocalypse? Nope, it’s just springtime in Canada.
Geeks, cosplayers, film stars and space aliens have invaded our fair city the past few days for the Calgary Expo, and we discuss a few connections we have with some of the attractions there. All Canadian teams are out of the NHL, colour-coded condoms could become a thing, and we even bring up Mother Dropbear’s hutzpah and Father Panda’s eyebrows.
LINKS IN THIS EPISODE
- Massive Flooding in Canada
- Colour Coded STI Condoms
- The Golder Trust for Orphans
- The Children’s Cottage Society
- Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo
- Jim Zub
- Four on the Floor: Brown Car
- Dropbear and Panda: The Final Frontier
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Our sponsors The Friday Sock Company and Make More Creative;
Emre Cords for our amazing theme music;
Doug de Nance for the dope voice-over;
and Rob Mitchelson for the insane jingles.