Crazy bacteria, species on the brink, and sock jingles
It’s mother’s day and our gift to moms everywhere and to everyone who has one or knows a mom, we give you… this podcast. You’re welcome.
It’s a weird one this week as we go from antibiotic resistant bacteria to climate change to functional extinction. It may sound dire BUT… we bring it all back with the most recent, epic, amazing, glorious and most perfect new sock jingle. We even start a contest for the next, incredible genre. Do you have an idea for the next sock jingle? Let us know!
LINKS IN THIS EPISODE
- Koalas are ‘Functionally Extinct’
- Ambush Bug ‘The Koala Who Walked Like a Man’
- Record Rainfalls in Texas
- Life-Threatening Sinus Infection
- Donald Trump’s Taxes and Losses
- World’s second largest penguin colony ‘disappears overnight’
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Our sponsors The Friday Sock Company and Make More Creative;
Emre Cords for our amazing theme music;
Doug de Nance for the dope voice-over;
and Rob Mitchelson for the insane jingles.