World Cup Soccer Bets, Stupid Government, Chap Hop and Steven Seagal
We really don’t know why she bets against Dropbear, but Panda loses again with Bacon Pancakes on the line! It’s the final weekend of the Women’s World Cup Soccer and we are all in — there’s a steak dinner at stake. Er. Steak? Ummm. Meat.
We get into it about the Calgary Stampede, the way the USA does parades, filibusters in Alberta politics, our favourite obscure music genre, Steven Seagal and a truly great way to save the world.
- DBP Canada Day Short Film
- Alberta Politics of the Gay-Straight Alliance
- Jason Kenney’s Pay Cut
- The Calgary Stampede
- Luca Li
- Professor Elemental
- Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer
- Exit Wounds Opening Scene
- Where to get great steak in Calgary: Modern Steak, Caesar’s, Saltlik, Vintage Chop House
- Canadian Red Cross: Donate to Yemen
Support Dropbear and Panda and become a Patron of the Arts at Patreon for as low as $1 /month! CLICK HERE>> Dropbear and Panda on Patreon