We’re going to take August off for a well deserved vacation but before we go, we’ve got a new Sock Jingle AND we invite you to invade the Bermuda Triangle! At your own peril, of course.
This is a weird one! We talk death by meteors, why eating poisonous bugs is a bad idea, paying for redundant surveys about redundant redundancy, we even touch on a story about forks in toasters. LukeSaber has a new challenge for Panda, and Femme Wave has a fundraiser with Lt. Ripley. See you in September!
LINKS FOUND IN THIS PODCAST
- Bermuda Triangle Facebook Group
- Government Surveys (National Post)
- Vlogger Dies after eating Geckos and Centipedes
- 2019 City-Killer Astroid Near Miss
- Alien at the Glob Fundraiser
- Femme Wave
Support Dropbear and Panda and become a Patron of the Arts at Patreon for as low as $1 /month! CLICK HERE>> Dropbear and Panda on Patreon