Canadian politics, Seals, Aliens, and Dad’s
Things are happening in Canada. Some of it’s liberating, some of it conservative by nature, other parts are green, and there’s a subtle whiff of something new and democratic.
Aliens are ready to party but the Powers That Be have pooh-poohed the idea; someone is sorry for messing up an entire Kingdom; an adorable seal foils the escape of a drug dealer; we review an awesome book on ‘Dadding’; children are saving the world one hot dog at a time; and a good friend travels abroad to help others in need.
LINKS FOUND IN THIS PODCAST
- Drug Deal Foiled By Seal
- Alienstock Cancelled
- Storming of Area 51 Cancelled
- Former British PM is “Sorry”
- How Bad is Boris Johnson (Globe & Mail)
- Johnson and Gove behaved “appallingly” — David Cameron
- Nurse Donates Liver for Child Patient
- 7 Year Old Spends Savings on Dorian Evacuees
- Habitat For Humanity Fundraiser for Honduras
- Happy Dadding (Book)
- McCartney and Ringo Reunite
Support Dropbear and Panda and become a Patron of the Arts at Patreon for as low as $1 /month! CLICK HERE>> Dropbear and Panda on Patreon