Kevin Bacon’s hollow fellah and paying it forward
We’re about to go on a hiatus but before we go we want to make sure you know that in this episode we say, “Kevin Bacon’s wiener” an uncomfortable number of times: more than four, and fewer than twelve.
Nathan Fillion pays it forward and Michael J Fox thanks Alberta Health Services, we review Dante’s Peak and Tremors, and save the world with Panda’s homemade chocolate banana bread. It’s the little things that keep us going.
Become an official supporter Dropbear and Panda on our Patreon Page for as little as $1 /month.
LINKS FOUND IN THIS PODCAST
- New York Tourist arrested in Hawaii
- Nathan Fillion Pay it Forward
- DB&P Final Frontier
- Michael J Fox – Thank You Alberta Health Services
- Tremors Movie
- Dante’s Peak
- Commercial: Chocolate in My Peanut Butter
MUSIC AND SFX IN THIS EPISODE
- Monty Python – Spot the Brain Cell Live
- Go to the Winchester
- No TV and No Beer
- Hawaii Five Oh
- Eric Clapton – Alberta, Alberta
- Data Quotes
- Remo Williams
- Get Off the Pogostick
- Ask Me About My Weiner
PANDA’S SECRET CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD RECIPE
1 cup sugar
1 cup mashed bananas (2 medium)
1/2 cup softened butter
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 cup flour
1/2 chopped nuts (optional)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
- Grease bottom only of loaf pan, 9×5 or 8×5 inches
- In a large bowl, blend the first six ingredients for one minute.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour the batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
SPECIAL THANKS TO